Vibram Fivefingers Bormio Men’s Leather Shoes M598 Black
Minimalistic lines and premium materials make the Vibram Fivefingers men’s Bormio leather shoes a great casual footwear. Built on a traditional FiveFingers® Trek platform, the women’s Bormio has a fully lined kangaroo upper and rugged EVA and performance rubber sole.
Zip closures complete the Bormio’s design and make for easy on-and-off. Featuring fully lined kangaroo leather uppers, the Vibram FiveFingers Bormio shoes offer great casual style for the fall. Stay “barefoot” even when the weather cools down!
Vibram Fivefingers Bormio Shoes Details
- Robust kangaroo leather uppers naturally resist water, abrasion and odor development
- Polyester fleece linings wick moisture away from the feet for a dry, breathable fit
- Side-zip closures offer easy on and off; genuine leather zipper guard protects your ankles from zipper abrasion
- Individual toe slots enhance dexterity, control and stability to deliver a natural walking motion
- 4mm EVA midsoles provide light cushioning underfoot
- Lightly lugged 3.5mm Vibram soles offer traction on a variety of surfaces; made of nonmarking Vibram TC1 performance rubber
- In order to allow your feet to adapt to using different muscles, gradually increase usage of the Vibram FiveFingers Bormio shoes
- Machine washable in cold water; air dry only, away from sun or heat source
- To determine size, stand with heels against a wall and measure from the wall to the tip of the longest toe on each foot; use the longer of the 2 lengths with the size chart
- Please note: the appearances of each pair of Bormios is unique as a result of the natural characteristics of the leather, intentional distressing and variance in dye lots
Questions and Answers:
What defines a good fit?
A good fit is best described as:
When your heel is seated comfortably into the back of the shoe once all of your toes are inside each toe pocket. When you stand up your toes should be comfortable, relaxed and flat.
There should be a bit of space at the end of each toe pocket and a bit of space around the heel to allow for swelling after exercise or wearing on a hot day, anywhere from 1mm to 5mm is good for the toes. It’s acceptable for one of your toes to be just touching the end of the toe pocket but nothing more. You should avoid a tight fit where your toes are right at the end of the pockets as tight does not allow the toes or foot to move naturally.
The one comment we regularly get is that the little toe feels funny. Of all the toes, the little toe is the one that gets pushed into the foot the most as a result of the less than natural footwear we wear in modern society. This sensation is simply the little toe being gently encouraged back out, this sensation dissipates very quickly within a few minutes.
How to measure your foot?
For best results in finding your size we recommend measuring both feet, heel to toe. Standing with your heels against a flat wall:
- Slide ruler under each foot
- Be sure to measure the end of the longest toe
- Take the longer of the two measurements
- Use our sizing chart
Sizing Chart (Press to Zoom)
Foot shapes & sizes vary greatly from person to person. FiveFingers® do provide some fit adjustment, but may not fit every foot type. To achieve the best fitting results for the particular style you are interested in, we recommend you follow the sizing chart. While not definitive and impossible to be exact, it has proven to be accurate most of the time.
How long does it take my order to ship?
Orders usually ship the same day. Keep in mind, if you place an order Friday after 10:00 AM EST it will not ship until the following Monday.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number. You can always find shipping times under shipping & FAQs.
We ship all orders from Europe, Tallinn, Estonia. We use the fastest option available to us.
What are your return/refund policies?
Find our policies here.