Vibram Furoshiki Eastern Traveler Mid Winter Boots
DescriptionOur latest addition to the Furoshiki Collection! The Eastern Traveler offering is Vibram Heritage revisited with workwear and rustic style. These features combine to form a nomadic style featuring Eastern-inspired patterned textiles.
- The sleekly comfortable Vibram Furoshiki Eastern Traveler Mid Winter boots lets you explore the urban terrain with total ease.
- Synthetic Eco Suede upper.
- Signature hook-and-loop closure easily wraps around the leg for a secure comfortable fit.
- Soft cotton fabric lining for a comfortably breathable foot environment.
- Lightly cushioned footbed.
- Vibram® XS City outsole for excellent grip on city streets, sidewalks, and concrete.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8″ from arch
- Vibram Furoshiki: The wrapping sole for everywhere you go, and everything you do!
- Furoshiki is the only sole on the market that wraps around the entire foot. Because the upper is constructed with stretch fabric, it will anatomically fit nicely on any foot type and the hook and loop closure system allows for a quick, easy fit.
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
- Maximum Anti-Slip on Urban Wet Surfaces such as sidewalks and concrete
- Formulated to provide the best grip on typical city streets
- High level grip on wet allows a safe walk even on smooth marble and metallic floors.
- Provides good cushioning level for comfort during city strolls.
Questions and Answers:
What defines a good fit?
When your heel is seated comfortably into the back of the shoe once all of your toes are inside each toe pocket. When you stand up your toes should be comfortable, relaxed and flat.
There should be a bit of space at the end of each toe pocket and a bit of space around the heel to allow for swelling after exercise or wearing on a hot day, anywhere from 1mm to 5mm is good for the toes. It’s acceptable for one of your toes to be just touching the end of the toe pocket but nothing more. You should avoid a tight fit where your toes are right at the end of the pockets as tight does not allow the toes or foot to move naturally.
The one comment we regularly get is that the little toe feels funny. Of all the toes, the little toe is the one that gets pushed into the foot the most as a result of the less than natural footwear we wear in modern society. This sensation is simply the little toe being gently encouraged back out, this sensation dissipates very quickly within a few minutes.
For best results in finding your size, we recommend measuring both feet, heel to toe. Standing with your heels against a flat wall:
1. Slide ruler under each foot
2. Be sure to measure the end of the longest toe
3. Take the longer of the two measurements
4. Use our sizing chart
Foot shapes & sizes vary greatly from person to person. FiveFingers® do provide some fit adjustment, but may not fit every foot type. To achieve the best fitting results for the particular style you are interested in, we recommend you follow the sizing chart. While not definitive and impossible to be exact, it has proven to be accurate most of the time.
Orders usually ship the same day. Keep in mind, if you place an order Friday after 10:00 AM EST it will not ship until the following Monday.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number. You can always find shipping times under shipping & FAQs.
We ship all orders from Europe, Tallinn, Estonia. We use the fastest option available to us.
Find our policies here.