Vibram Furoshiki Jeans– No matter where you go… no matter what you do… Light, stylish and bright – the Furoshiki wrapping shoes by Vibram.
The Furoshiki shoes have an anatomical shape with the stretchy upper.
The sole adapts to any surface thanks to the innovative design, which provides exceptional comfort and durability.
You will come to love the Vibram Furoshiki shoes for more than their unique look once you let your feet slip inside.
The wrapping sole with stretch upper material and amazing closing system offer a quick and secure fit.
Read our full Vibram Furoshiki review.
- Synthetic and cloth material
- The first wrappable multi-size sole that adapts perfectly to the foot
- A trendy and foldable shoe that you can bring eveywhere.
- Derived from the japanese custom of packaging products by wrapping them in cloth.
- The only sole on the market that wraps up around the whole foot.
- Anatomically adapts perfectly to any type of feet and with a velcro fastening system.
- Material composition : 28% elasthane (stretch rubber / Lycra), 72% PA (polyamide and nylon).
- Outside low-density Vibram sole for reduced weight, gain of 10% in lightness.
- Inside antibacterial sole in microfiber cloth, 2 mm thick which efficiently absorbs shocks.
- They’re washable in a washing machine and dry very quickly.