Vibram Furoshiki Murble
The Vibram Furoshiki Murble shoes have an anatomical shape with the stretchy upper. A fashionable, packable shoe you take everywhere
The sole adapts to any surface thanks to the innovative design, which provides exceptional comfort and durability.
You will come to love the Vibram Furoshiki shoes for more than their unique look once you let your feet slip inside.
The wrapping sole with stretch upper material and amazing closing system offer a quick and secure fit.
Read our full Vibram Furoshiki review.
- Sizing is unisex and the product fits each foot type differently
- Vibram Furoshiki footwear is inspired by the famous Japanese tradition of carrying and holding things in cloth
- The shoe is multi-fit with a stretch upper to fit perfectly and securely
- Easy on, easy off. Wrap and go!
- Materials: 28% Elastane (Stretch Rubber / Lycra), 72% PA (polyamide & nylon)
- Fabric or Textile
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Vibram Furoshiki: The wrapping sole for everywhere you go, and everything you do!
- Furoshiki is the only sole on the market that wraps around the entire foot. Because the upper is constructed with stretch fabric, it will anatomically fit nicely on any foot type and the hook and loop closure system allows for a quick, easy fit.
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
Questions and Answers:
What defines a good fit?
When your heel is seated comfortably into the back of the shoe once all of your toes are inside each toe pocket. When you stand up your toes should be comfortable, relaxed and flat.
There should be a bit of space at the end of each toe pocket and a bit of space around the heel to allow for swelling after exercise or wearing on a hot day, anywhere from 1mm to 5mm is good for the toes. It’s acceptable for one of your toes to be just touching the end of the toe pocket but nothing more. You should avoid a tight fit where your toes are right at the end of the pockets as tight does not allow the toes or foot to move naturally.
The one comment we regularly get is that the little toe feels funny. Of all the toes, the little toe is the one that gets pushed into the foot the most as a result of the less than natural footwear we wear in modern society. This sensation is simply the little toe being gently encouraged back out, this sensation dissipates very quickly within a few minutes.
For best results in finding your size, we recommend measuring both feet, heel to toe. Standing with your heels against a flat wall:
1. Slide ruler under each foot
2. Be sure to measure the end of the longest toe
3. Take the longer of the two measurements
4. Use our sizing chart
Foot shapes & sizes vary greatly from person to person. FiveFingers® do provide some fit adjustment, but may not fit every foot type. To achieve the best fitting results for the particular style you are interested in, we recommend you follow the sizing chart. While not definitive and impossible to be exact, it has proven to be accurate most of the time.
Orders usually ship the same day. Keep in mind, if you place an order Friday after 10:00 AM EST it will not ship until the following Monday.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number. You can always find shipping times under shipping & FAQs.
We ship all orders from Europe, Tallinn, Estonia. We use the fastest option available to us.
Find our policies here.