Flex your toes in a casual comfort in the Vibram Speed women’s Fivefingers shoes, which feature a classic look and versatile lace-up design. Airy polyester and nylon mesh uppers ensure great breathability and comfort while keeping debris out; Lycra® nylon flex panels stretch to provide a perfect fit.
- Individual toe slots enhance dexterity, control and stability to deliver a natural foot motion; toe bumpers enhance protection
- Antibacterial treatment helps deter odors
- Moisture-wicking nylon covers 2mm polyurethane insoles to provide comfort and cushioning underfoot, with special emphasis under the ball of the foot
- Outsole traction pods follow the curves of feet and toes; made of nonmarking Vibram TC1 rubber
- 3M reflective hits increase your visibility low light
- In order to allow your feet to adapt to using different muscles, begin use of these shoes gradually and increase over time
Questions and Answers:
What defines a good fit?
A good fit is best described as:
When your heel is seated comfortably into the back of the shoe once all of your toes are inside each toe pocket. When you stand up your toes should be comfortable, relaxed and flat.
There should be a bit of space at the end of each toe pocket and a bit of space around the heel to allow for swelling after exercise or wearing on a hot day, anywhere from 1mm to 5mm is good for the toes. It’s acceptable for one of your toes to be just touching the end of the toe pocket but nothing more. You should avoid a tight fit where your toes are right at the end of the pockets as tight does not allow the toes or foot to move naturally.
The one comment we regularly get is that the little toe feels funny. Of all the toes, the little toe is the one that gets pushed into the foot the most as a result of the less than natural footwear we wear in modern society. This sensation is simply the little toe being gently encouraged back out, this sensation dissipates very quickly within a few minutes.
How to measure your foot?
For best results in finding your size we recommend measuring both feet, heel to toe. Standing with your heels against a flat wall:
- Slide ruler under each foot
- Be sure to measure the end of the longest toe
- Take the longer of the two measurements
- Use our sizing chart
Sizing Chart (Press to Zoom)
Open image in a new tab:
Foot shapes & sizes vary greatly from person to person. FiveFingers® do provide some fit adjustment, but may not fit every foot type. To achieve the best fitting results for the particular style you are interested in, we recommend you follow the sizing chart. While not definitive and impossible to be exact, it has proven to be accurate most of the time.
How long does it take my order to ship?
Orders usually ship the same day. Keep in mind, if you place an order Friday after 10:00 AM EST it will not ship until the following Monday.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number. You can always find shipping times under shipping & FAQs.
We ship all orders from Europe, Tallinn, Estonia. We use the fastest option available to us.
What are your return/refund policies?
Find our policies here.